Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning and Ventiliation

Options
How about the R.S.E.S. Service Application Manuals{SAM}They are two binders with 100 individual sections dealing with EVERYTHING concerning HVACR! Exccelent reading!Oh and don't forget Copeland Co has a fabulos set of Application Engineering Manuals-7 total, and a set of Application Engineering Bulletins with some very very interesting reading on darn near everything that affects and effects a compressor.Personally I have never tired in studying these educational pieces of literature.It is amazing in rereading all of the above how much one either forgets or doesn't remember from just one reading or even several readings.I learn more every time I pick up and study these books and Bulletins and Manuals.Again ,GOOD READING and GOOD STUDYING

Comments

• Barrington White
    Barrington White Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Books

Whats a good book on Commerical Heating and Air Conditioning.
  • Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Books

Since there is not much difference between Commercial and Residential theory and operation,but somewhat of a diff in application,just about any book will apply to both.A motor is a motor ,a compressor is a comp ,head press is head press and so forth.
    1-Residential Construction Acadamy-HVAC -by our very own Mr.Eugene Silberstein a.k.a The Professor
    2-Modern Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by Althouse,Turnquist,Bracciano
    3-Handbook of Air Conditioning System Design by Carrier A.C. CO.
    4-Refrigeration& A.C. Technology byWhitman,Johnson,Tomczyk
    5-Troubleshooting and Servicing Modern A.C. and Refrigeration Systems by John Tomczyk
    6-New Ways to Solve Your Refrigeration and A.C Service Problems by Carl Geist
    7 -After you have read and studied and re-read and re-studied these I have several more that I recommend .Good Luck and Good Reading
This discussion has been closed.