Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I need some skilled technicians!

Options
Simply Rad_2
Simply Rad_2 Member Posts: 171
Things are getting alittle to busy here for me and I am struggling to find help. We are in the midst of a huge development boom. Our town is simply exploding. I live in Steamboat Springs Colorado It was a small sleepy little ski town and now its booming. The ski area was recently bought by Itrawest and since the building has not stopped. There is work here for years but just not enough help. We are doing the finest projects including Geo exchange, solar heating and condensing boilers. I really need a skilled technician. Anyone interested or any ideas.

Contact info 970-879-6555
simplyradiant@comcast.net

Thanks Jeffrey Campbell

Comments

• Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Options
    Did you try

posting this in the jobs tab? You may have, I did not check. Good for your economy anyway - I hope you get your piece of the pie!
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • Plumdog_2
    Plumdog_2 Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Sleepy little Ski Town?

When I moved there in 1965 it was REALLY sleepy. There was one ski lift on Mt. Werner, with a little log octagonal warming hut at the bottom. The top of the lift was were the present Gondola unloads. The real boom up there was during the seventies. There was absolutely nothing at the base of that ski mountain. Now you could easily get lost up there without a map. If I wasn't too busy myself over here on the East Slope, I would give you a hand!
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Please post this

in JOBS. That's where people will see it.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Simply Rad_2
    Simply Rad_2 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I had no idea about the jobs tab

Thanks for guiding me to the right location for jobs.
    The site has it all Thanks everyone
    Jeffrey
This discussion has been closed.