Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

infloor radiant pump

I saw one of those back in the late 80's. You might be able to use a Roth mini-shunt. See the attachment.

I agree with Rusty,the Taco radiant mixing block would also work but it's quite a bit more money.

Good Luck


  • Richard in San Francisco
    infloor radiant pump

    I'm looking to replace an Infloor radiant pump that controls both a radiant floor zone and baseboard zone. Company no longer makes this product. The pump is cracked and looks like a grundfos assembly with more than just a pump but controls in an all in one assembly. Does anyone know how these things work and how would i replace this unit? I'm including a pic. hope it comes out
  • Rusty Powers
    Rusty Powers Member Posts: 30
    Replacement Time

    Check out Taco Pump's RMB-1 Radiant Mixing Block. Find a pro to check sizing first. Depending on your system, it may take something more complex...
    I wouldn't waste time (or money) on the existing unit.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.