Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Blueprints Organizer

Options
Wayco Wayne_2
Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
to straighten up my office. It's been a while. I got down in under one pile of clutter to find some dinosauer bones from the Jurassic period. Ack! I've got a lot of blueprints that need a place to organise and hold them. Any recommendations would help. Also where do you look for such things? Thanks in advance. WW

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=255&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Who but ...

W. B Mason

Staples

Office Max

I now this because I have been looking at them for about four years now and still hav'nt bought one yet. But I Will ...... soon ... really ......

I have blue prints from house that have been built, sold, and rebuilt....

" And if you look closely at the parchmant you can see the out line of the original home built on this site in 1877.. "

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Options
    What Scott Said

But the age is here where at least the more valuable blueprints can be digitally copied and stored on a CD-ROM. There are companies in my area which are local (Charrette, B.L. Makepeace, Johnson Reprographic) which for all I know may have a more national presence.

There is also Service Point, which is national and serves at least major cities.

I am not suggesting that you do this for "all" prints (there are plenty of roll-storage and flat bins for those), but good record prints on a CD is within reach. Costs are coming down.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
This discussion has been closed.