Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Burnham Summer Training Camps

Options
Although the Randolph and Marlborough, MA Summer Training Tour events are tomorrow and Wednesday, there is still time to jump on board. There are a few seats left for each for those that still want to attend. Either call Ashley at our offices or just show up at the door. Heck....we'll make room for you! We'd love to have you!

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Technical Development

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Attention Boston Area Contractors

Next week the 2007 Burnham Summer Training Tour will be in Randolph, MA (The Lantana) on Tuesday August 7th and in Marlborough, MA (Courtyard Marriott) on Wednesday, August 8th. Both venues still have a few seats available and we'd love to have you there. The Burnham Display Van will also be there with a live-fire Freedom Gas Condensing boiler on board. You can sign up online, via phone or by Fax using the link below. These are our 17th and 18th stops so far this year and all that have attended have been surprised with what they learned. Not to mention that every paid attendee will receive a $100 Coupon redeemable toward a selected boiler purchase. This industry is changing rapidly and these seminars are sure to give you what you need to make each installation the best one you ever did!

http://www.burnham.com/SpringTraining/FormRegistration.php

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Still Growing!

The Randolph, MA and Marlborough, MA Summer Training Camps next week grew by more than 24 people this morning. This put us at near capacity so I called both venues this morning to see about a bigger room. I was able to bump up the capacity of both The Lantana and Courtyard Marriott and now have room for several more of you. Love to have you there!

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Attn: Philly and Wilmington area contractors!

Now it is you're chance to take in the 2007 Burnham Summer Training Camps that are coming up the week after next on 8/28 and 8/30. One short week after that we will be on Long Island in Queens and Huntington on 9/5 and 9/6. There are still some seats available in the Front or Back Rows so sign up now. You can register by Fax, mail, phone, e-mail, web or any other method that today's technology provides. Hope to see you there!

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Attn: Philly and Wilmington!

It's your turn to take in the 2007 Burnham Summer Training Tour. There is still room for the seminar at The Hilton-Williamson-Christiana in Newark, DE on Tuesday August 28th and The Williamson Restaurant in Horsham, PA on Thursday, August 30th. Time is running out to get your registration in and I need to give the venues a firm head count. You can register via the link below. Next stops the following week are in Queens, NY and Huntington, NY.

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options
    Burnham training

I e-mail information late week and have not heard back . Very interested in going . I'm located in Philadelphia area
  • Jim

The person that has been handling the registrations for these meetings is currently away for an event we have going on at Gillette Stadium in Massachusetts tomorrow. I will be with her in the morning and will check to see if she received your information. I have an updated list from yesterday afternoon she sent me and I don't see you on it yet. I'll keep in touch, but it will be late Thursday night before that happens, after returning from the Patriot's Stadiun event.

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Jim....Followup

Jim,

I had one of the other people in Marketing check the e-mail for your e-mail and apparently we never received it. Try again tonight and I'll call down there tomorrow to confirm its arrival. Did you use the link I posted to send in the registration info?

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options
    Thanks Glenn

I e-mail again tonight . Hope to hear from them soon . Fight Like a Girl ,Help cure Breast Cancer.
  • Jim

For some reason or another your online registration is not going through. E-mail me at the e-mail address below with the names of the attendees, address, phone number, etc. and I will make sure you are in for one of these seminars. Just state which one you want to attend, Horsham, PA or Newark, DE and I'll take care of it on Monday morning. As far as the $49.00 registration fee, you can bring a check along at the door. Thanks.

gstanton@burnham.com

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.
This discussion has been closed.