Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

hyjacked thread!!!!

Techman
Techman Member Posts: 2,144
I read that Yo-Yo's remarks and thanks to Dan for his electronic eraser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• kevin coppinger_12
    kevin coppinger_12 Member Posts: 27
    someone ...

did something nasty to the Ductboard thread...kpc
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    That was a spam bot.

They just keep getting smarter. I removed the thread.

If anyone sees something like this within any thread, please e-mail me at mailroom@heatinghelp.com and I'll deal with it. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    those things attacked some of our game sites

over the years...they are more than a profound nuisance there is some sort of repetition thing that goes with them....when they get into a message forum they seem to have things that read "The Most IMPORTANT "....or some such hook then the next thing they figure out some way to do bad things by like a bombardment technique ...Luckily the Gamers i will call them ,are from every walk of life .some being the Over seers of all I T support of world banking or Global corps. they find ways and means to keep it off our favorite web sites chat forums...one of our sites Little Golem.hungary has had a dosage of it .the guy running the site is just a good dude working for a living...the site has Country Chess masters, Top flight authors, inventors, world class ,and even The zeniths of certain games, that play at the site.

it is very uncool of the manufactures of those spam bots...

old JAVA is the thing our games rooms ran on so one of the guys suggested to turn java off while making posts in the forums..i use a different method . i just don't post to any of the forums . close any screen i see one of the recognizable spy bot posts ,and distance myself from the site a while...

they pop up on Christian web sites Muslim ,Chinese, English, it does not matter; language, race , creed , class , colour , quoin or cloak it seems they are indiscriminate in that manner. thats why i think the jumbly deal we use, before we post, was a pretty good investment of efforting ...sorta weeds out a tremendous amount of that type of creative advertisement.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    on a completely different topic .check out one of the guys sites

http://artcrimes.com it has tagger art from all over the planet....one from China that has sort of a Dali type quality :) there many people from all over the world that have expressed themselves in constructive ways with their time on planet Earth .*~/:)
This discussion has been closed.