Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

PMLIVE

R. SwattonR. Swatton Posts: 86Member
Great time had by all.

Always a learning experience, Thanks Siggy and Dan.

P.S. Dan we love you too.

Rich

Authorized Heat Tranfer Products Sevice Agent

Comments

• Brian_11Brian_11 Posts: 18Member
    from the damp heads

In a word..."Fantastic!!!".......really enjoyed the day. It was uplifting and motivating.
    Thanks Dan for a great time. The drive back to the "Isle of Long" wasn't that bad too. Made it home in 4 hours including a stop at Quizno's.

Your damp head friend at Gelber & Sons ( we decided we are "damp heads" cause we do air and water)

Brian
  • JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 2,293Member
    Great Seminar

Two great speakers brought together by a very professional company.
    Thank you, P&M Magazine, Mr. Siegenthaler and Mr. Holohan.

But most of all....

....Thanks to Brad White for a lift to the train station (45 minutes away). I enjoyed your company. Hope to see you soon.

I hear the next PM Live will be in NYC in January.
    This could be bad for me and Maria....but good for you visitors.
    Feel free to look me up, people.
    I know some places.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    For installations, troubleshooting, and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
    "72°F Mechanical, LLC"
    Or email John at [email protected]
    John is a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
  • Stirling BostonStirling Boston Posts: 33Member
    Nice seeing so many of you!

It was great seeing so many of you and putting names with faces last Friday.

Thanks again to PM, Siggy and Dan for a great show!

I hope more of you can make it to the next event!
    Stirling
  • Kal RowKal Row Posts: 1,518Member
    it was informative and fun..., i want a LIVE replay..

our successes is due in great part to dan and siggi, we can't thank them enough
  • Brad WhiteBrad White Posts: 2,392Member
    I wish

we could have hung out a bit more! I enjoyed every minute and that ride with you, John, was way too short. Glad you got back safely.

Dan and John put on a great show which connected different parts of everyone's brain in my estimation. What does one do for an encore?

My only regret is that I did not meet more of you.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!