Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Calling Bill @ Honeywell

adambuild
adambuild Member Posts: 414
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the help with the VISIONPro hold feature! Now you've got me interested! Can you send me a link to the IAQ Telephone Interface information? I see the option in many of the links but can't seem to find the link to the instructions and specs.

Thanks, Adam

Comments

• Bill W@Honeywell
    Bill W@Honeywell Member Posts: 164
    The Telephone Access Module (TAM)...

is part # W8735D1009 (2 channel) and W8735D 1017 (4 channel). It will work with the VisionPro IAQ, the Enviracom Networked Zoning System (for scorched air, R7184 oil primary, L7224 Oil Aquastat. It will provide the following alerts: hi/lo room temp, hi/lo outside air temp, humidity, lo battery, system lockout, power outage. It also allows for password changes. It can handle multiple alert phone numbers; contractor service dep't, homeowner's cell, neighbor etc. It will continue to call out until the alert is acknowledged, and you can provide names for individual zones. It reqires a phone line, and just plugs ito the jack. Voice prompts help with set up.

This is an ideal offering for customer's second homes, vacation homes, or for frequent travellers. If you will email me your fax, I will fax the sheet to you. If you want to order some litertaure, the number is 63-9660. These products are available from any Honeywell distributor, but the forced air oriented guys are more likely to stock them.
This discussion has been closed.