Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fall Semester at Suffolk County CC

Options
I know you guys are all enjoying your nice warm summer days and the last thing on your mind is the cool fall weather. But, over here at Suffolk County Community College, we are gearing up for another exciting year in HVAC/R land.

As I mentioned in a previous thread, we are going to be starting a new HVAC/R class this coming fall. As originally planned, courses were to start in the fall of even-numbered years only but, since the new facility is going ahead full steam, we decided to start another course in the fall of 2007.

So, if you have 20 years of field exprience or less than 20 minutes of experience, you will definitely benefit from the HVAC/R course offerings. We offer both certificate and A.A.S. credentials upon completion of our programs that are offered at the Michael J. Grant campus (Brentwood) of Suffolk County Community College.

At the college, you will also have the opportunity to earn industry credentials and certifications from NATE, NORA, EPA, ARI and other big-hitters in the industry.

SO, if you have decided to get that degree, give Sam Brinn (in Admissions) a call at (631) 851-6774.... Tell him that the professor sent you!

See you in class in Septamber!

Comments

• joe_61
    joe_61 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Can you tell me more about the hvac class at suffolk
This discussion has been closed.