Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

System 2000 install

bigron452bigron452 Posts: 18Member
Guys just wanted to say thanks... Having the sytem 2000 installed tomorrow and I will let you know if I have any savings in a year. Just wanted to show you my current system. Weil 68 with a wood burning stove attached.

Comments

• bigron452bigron452 Posts: 18Member
    Installing the System 2000

Guys just wanted to say thanks... Having the sytem 2000 installed tomorrow and I will let you know if I have any savings in a year. Just wanted to show you my current system. Weil 68 with a wood burning stove (which I never used) attached. The stove and the boiler attached to the same flue. Check out the zone wiring in the second photo. (I had the home inspected before I bought and they said it was fine!) I think this install was done by the previous home owner. Once I logged on to this site I found out what a mess I had ... Anyway I think I'm on the right track now. I will post pictures of the install tomorrow. Being done by Heat Doctor in Hyde Park, NY. Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!