Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ripley's -Beleave It Or Not

Options
My Susan's cat Silky takes copper fittings and makes the neatest solder joints you ever saw. I asked how he could do that and he said that he could not yet afford a Pro-Press.

I know what you are thinking. Craftsmanship aside, you are really thinking, "Holy Crap! A talking cat!"
"If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    Ripleys -Beleave It Or Not

Hidey Ho All! I have some inventor in my basement and we also have a cat.Over the past month or so,the cat would bring up some 3/4 PVC fittings.A coupling,then an elbow,then a st ell,then a T ,then a 45,then a male adpt,then a fem adpt,then a 1 x3/4 bushing. And finally a few 3/4 ABS fittings.Not once did bring up the same type of fitting! Should I bring her to work with me?Anyone have a Bible!
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    That is fine when you need plumbing help...

My cat was an Acupuncture Dr. never saw her papers... however, i did think that i should bring it to her attention that it is now a Government taxed and regulated profession ...I often asked to see her papers , however she would Purr and purr and purr louder while sinking her fingernails in my chest so i figured 'well,...i have to ask her some other time when she wasn't quite so busy at it' ...*~/:)

my kitty kat passed away two summers ago:( then this year my buddy THE DOG Kimo passed away also...after my Friend Donna passed away these two always were right there when i got home habby to see me and glad i got home that day...animal people are cool... the only advertisement i have on my Van is a magnetic business card from the Family Vet...Dr.Dee. and Dans Books :)
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

None of mine can talk. I feel inferior.

All they seem to be able to do is perfect a fusion power source the size of a small water bottle that will power a city the size of Pittsburgh.

Maybe they just have nothing to say.
This discussion has been closed.