Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Any of our engineers have their ears on?

Options
Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
his mom worked two jobs to get him through school. i play gomoku with him and over the years encouraged him to get into Mechanical engineering. He was accepted at San Bernardino... jr.college...three years ago....now he is looking for some work in the field this summer as an intern...he tutored some classes in Physics and Mathematics at the local high school and i think he would be well worth the time. If you have some contacts in his area would you e-mail him tjgoda@hotmail.com
Thanks
he has stuck with learning English as well as helping keep things together.while going to school...his mom is real proud of him as he is first one in their family to get into an American college.

Thanks *~/:)

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
    Options
    A suggestion.

Post this in JOBS, along with his contact information.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    Thanks that Is the ticket *~/:)

When i told him that we could use a good mechanical engineer in the heating trades he focused his thoughts on how to do it :) he will be habby to think that you have helped him make it happen:) I suggested to him that it wouldn't hurt to twist a wrench a summer or two and get into "copping a visual" a bit as well...he might like to get a working knowledge and esteem it equally...
This discussion has been closed.