Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Which thermostat

Doug ClarkDoug Clark Member Posts: 7
I would like to put a 2 stage heating (Boiler and Oil furnuce as secondary) 1 stage cooling plus fan in a home. The thermostat would run the radiant in a large room (using floor sensor) plus being centrally located in about the center of the house would use it to run the oil on the nights that it would need a boost, I was thinking of using a duct sensor for this. The reason for the secondary heat is a long one but will explain if needed. Would also like to run air conditioning from same thermostat and summer fan when not heating. I am currently using Tekmar for thermostats in the house (used to operate zone valves going through a Taco zone valve contoller)and would like to continue with the product as it is nearly bullet proof and simple to operate. My question. Is there another unit I could use instead of the Tekmar 545 or is that it in the Tekmar line. I maybe open to other manufactures if that is the case.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!