Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

horrible accident in Colo.

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
with the loss of beer than over paid babys playing a game.

O.K. that dosn't include the higly talented and worth every penny Red Sox and Patriot players.

But really that much beer is a tragedy.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    Options
    ME

I hope you'll be O.K. out there, it could be a tough Memorial Day. I understand that three R.R. cars "loaded" with Beer collided and that thousands of gallons of beer where spilled.

When will this carnage stop people !!

How about a group called CANS !! Consumers Against Nasty Spills !!

This type of loss just can't go on.

Scott " crying in my beer" Milne

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Scott

Wasn't that you I saw in the crowd at the bar during the "NBA Draft Selection" show? Weren't you crying in your beer when CelticNation lost the chance to draft Oden or Bryant? I shall weep a solitary tear.
  • ScottMP
    Options

Now I'm seeing double
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    Standing in front of the porcelain

may give you pangs of wistfulness at times like these, Scott. I know it is difficult but not hard, but you have to get a grip.

We can only hope it was Budweiser.
  • ScottMP
    Options
  • Rocky_3
    Rocky_3 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    On my way with a straw and sponge

To offer assistance in any way that I can. It is indeed a dark day. We here in Alaska stand with our Colorado brothers in this time of tragedy. Rest assured, we will do our part to prevent any beer from leaving our area and risking this type of tragedy to befall it. Hang tough, my brothers,

Warm,sudsy regards from not-so-chilly Fairbanks,
    Rocky
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2 Member Posts: 377
    Options
    I heard

that the Dixie Cup company was assigned clean-up duty & had to turn away volunteers!
  • ScottMP
    Options
    These are the times

when we show our brother hood.

Apparantly ME must be down there assisting.

It would be just like him to help in this hour of need.

Remember, you never stoop so low as when you bend over to help a friend, who split his beer.

Or something like that !!

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • bob_50
    bob_50 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    Colorado Kool-Aid

It was Coors
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2 Member Posts: 377
    Options
    He might be the one

I saw on MSNBC - face down in the suds!
  • Duncan_18
    Duncan_18 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Belly wash

Ha ha! Like the comedian said:

What's up with Coors Light anyway? Is that for people who can't handle the BOLD, HEARTY taste of Coors regular ?
  • Lurkin' Murkin'
    Lurkin' Murkin' Member Posts: 136
    Options
    C'mon world...

I think the TV commercial for Coors has a train blasting through the stadium, while "Soul Train" is played. Can the people from Egypt and Africa help, too?
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

I think we need to get Oil Heat Cares into the mix. A ride...better make that a walk, or a sit, for the cause. I'm sure we can get Dan to lead the charge, or the wobble.

I am sad that it was Coors. Hoping it was Coors Light as it contains that great rocky mountain water.....and not much else.
  • Unknown
    Options
    if it was

If it was Budweiser.... They would call the Hazmat and spent millions on clean up....
    Otherwise, its wealky Coors beer with mountians water.... Its good for the fishes...
  • ScottMP
    Options
    If it was

Old Budwiser it would'nt be such a loss, But NEW Budwiser Select .... well.... Thats just so much better.

Does anyone else besides me get that ? Should the new advertisments say " The origianl stuff was'nt that good but the new stuff is great ! "

Scott

• Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    I never buy beer, Scott

but have been known to rent it on occasion. :)
  • bill nye_3
    bill nye_3 Member Posts: 307
    Options
    crime doesn't pay

more crime in the news

storyihttp://www.9news.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?d=70740
  • Dave_4
    Dave_4 Member Posts: 1,405
    Options

Bryant? You must have meant Durant? Those were funny clips coming from Celtic nation. That will teach them to lose games on purpose.
This discussion has been closed.