Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heading North

Options
Brad White_172
Brad White_172 Member Posts: 53
Great news, Wayne- I can feel your pride... Once in a lifetime moments.

My own niece Kirsten graduates from UMass Dartmouth with a B.S. in nursing, going on to be a nurse practitioner. She is my baby- as close as I got to having one of my own.

Yup! I feel your pride- best of luck to her! Best to you and your wife too. Send pictures...

Comments

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Heading North

to upstate NY. Rochester to be exact. Leaving Thursday morning to attend my daughters graduation from RIT. I'm pretty excited. She has worked so hard and done so well. I'm just shining with pride. She will then be moving Sunday to start work almost immediately for a commercial photographer in Chicago, Ill. I'll be moving her and her stuff. Thank God gasoline isnt up to 4 bucks a gallon yet. The speaker at the commencement will be Big Bubba Bill Clinton. That's a pretty high profile speaker for a small engineering school in Upstate NY. I'm excited. Can you tell? WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787
    Options

Congrats to your daughter! And you should be congratulated for raising such a well directed youngster.
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Thanks guys

All the credit goes to my daughter. All I've done is send a check when my wife tells me to. That's not so hard. My Sarah has worked her butt off for 4 years. Now I get to go enjoy it and hoist a Root Beer in her honor. :) WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Maine Doug_64
    Maine Doug_64 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I am an RIT grad and am not surprised that they can attract such speakers. Your daughter went to much more than a small engineering school.

I am sure she will do well and make you a proud Daddy.
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Options
    Congratulations

and best of luck in her new career. Ruthe
This discussion has been closed.