Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Viega??

Options
heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
I have the room. We'll talk after I get back from Viega.

hb

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=304&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Tim Doran_4
    Tim Doran_4 Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Viega??

I have been invited up to the Viega training center and am looking for input. Has anyone been to the class and what was your opinion? I am looking to take two of my employees who are pretty green. Is it worth loosing a few work days over?

Tim D.
  • Tom Hopkins
    Tom Hopkins Member Posts: 554
    Options
    Yes

Went 2 years ago to the old facility and it was well worth it.I have to assume the new would only be better.Are you thinking about June 6-8?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Tim.....

#1....Wow ! The fire, chasing the kettle comes to mind...but what do I know?

#2, I know that Viega has set up a top notch facility for training in SOOO many ways....Hell, I'm begging Milne to send me there!

"The Dungeon" is their "lower floor training facility". The attendies wil be pounding tubing....AND seeing how to make the manifolds and various pieces of the "system" work...in Harmony.(not to mention learning new and wonderful ways to cut, prepare and fix pipe...by means of their U.S. partner...)

The computer training facility is set up "concert hall style", with the person in front of you sitting lower than your head so as to see the instructor, and the screens from the presentation.(4 rows...no waiting)

Every student has a working computer..but be warned....Your screen can be up on the BIG screen at the instructors discretion!

From what I saw at the grand opening...I'd be willing to make it happen. I truly believe it will pay for itself in due time. JMHO. Chris
  • John Barba
    John Barba Member Posts: 166
    Options
    Hey Tim...

Let me know how it goes -- and give me a buzz in the next couple of days, if you can. Stay well...

JMB
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    I visited and toured

the facility. The training room and computer lab are... WOW!

The training staff seemed knowledgable and fun.

Go for it and report back.

hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Viega

I'll be there the first week of June, Tim. First beer is on me? ;-)

hb

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Tim Doran_4
    Options
    Sounds good

I'll try to make it happen. Are we still on for the RPA show?

Tim D.
  • Tim Doran_4
    Options
    Call me

Hey John, call me when you have a second. 631-537-5790 or 631-487-6683.

Tim D.
  • Tim Doran_4
    Options
    Yup

I already made the call to my sales rep asking for those dates. Hopefully we can get in.

Tim D.
This discussion has been closed.