Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Right Hand Side Swipe

Options
Jim_28
Jim_28 Member Posts: 3
Nothings more exciting than being a sidewiper on a loose hinged toilet seat after a couple --five beers. Like being a unicyclist on a high wire. Thanks for the laughs Dan.

Comments

• Christian Egli_2
    Christian Egli_2 Member Posts: 812
    Options
    Right Hand Side Swipe

I had once read from a self-health magazine that the center method going backwards from front to back had been recommended by experts since the Babylonian times - from the very people who did not invent the hygienic flush valves? Experts are loaded with crap.

Dan, I'm on your side. Thanks for the os
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    Blinded!

You can always tell a good writer. They paint a picture in your mind so you can see exactly what they are talking about. Dan is such a writer. Very good with the visualization. Visualization is good.

But not in this case. There are many things I want to visualize regarding our business; steam piping, hydro air systems, etc. Having just returned from Hershey, this was all fresh in my mind.

I now have a new vision fresh in my mind, and it isn't pretty. Talk about Big Ugly.

Thanks for the emails. Always entertaining.
  • Ed Lentz_2
    Ed Lentz_2 Member Posts: 158
    Options

I never thought I would see a post such as that here!! Being a sideswiper I am with you Dan. Now I must go scratch my eyes out!! Too much information!

Have a Great weekend!
  • Joe Brix
    Joe Brix Member Posts: 626
    Options
    I just read....

....the email, and the accompanying story. Wow!

Of all the things I've heard from (and learned from) Dan, this was not.....ummmmmm.....expected!

Funny stuff, Mr. Holohan! Thanks for giving me a laugh!!!

Starch
  • Tombig_2
    Tombig_2 Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Cast my vote

Funny, funny story. I always have, and always will be a right handed sideswiper. Too old to try it any other way. Maybe in an emergency if the lower back is acting up.
This discussion has been closed.