Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NAOHSM

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
I didn't see much of Dave. Hmmmm. Just kidding. The Hershey venue is something everyone should witness. It is a great place to visit. I wish it happened every year instead of every other, 'cept I'd be even fatter than I am now. Love that chocolate.

Comments

• Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2 Member Posts: 377
    Options
    John Hall

was everywhere you looked! The man is amazing. He was interviewing HVAC students when last seen........

It's a wrap! NAOHSM was better than ever. Lots to see-n-do & it seems you can never get enough done. Viessmann & Oventrop both indicated solar was hot - very hot - so much so that Jimmy Mac w/Viessmann noted they had little time to talk about any of their other products. Got to meet Peter Biondo, one of the gurus of solar. Watch for Peter & HR to appear on HVACtv.com in an upcoming (series?) on a solar installation they're working on together.

Burnham's modcon looks great & TACO's John Barba was giving out lots of bear-hugs while greeting old & new-old friends. He & the TACO gang were proudly showing off the twins just born - three speed workhorses with some heft.

Judt Garber was, as always, a most gracious host who works tirelessly to keep things looking smooth as silk from a conventioneers' viewpoint. The cohesive brotherhood shared by the oil-heat industry is heart-warming to behold. Hats off to everyone, especially the award winners. Alan & Tony Mecurio made quite the team & worked very hard from sunup to long after sundown.

And, since Dan was absent, we could tell stories about him! Hope your ears were burning pal. More than a few glasses raised to toast the newlyweds(G).
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    Great Show

Lots of good info. I do wish that all the manufacturers brought good technical people with them to answer the tougher, intricate questions. The badge scanners were kind of neat, but I'd rather get my questions answered then and not have to wait for a call from someone. Note to the manufacturers: I you have good tech people there who know all the answers, it makes your company look more cutting edge and more dependable than the competition.

John B. looked right at home at the Taco booth. Nice to finally meet Alan Mercurio, who for years I had confused with Art Mercuro.

And I ate so much it was hard, but not impossible, to find room for the beer.
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I didn't know.....

... NAOHSM was there! And so close, too :-( Is it to early to start planning an RPA bash?

hb

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.