Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wayco Wayne

Options
Paul Rohrs_4
Paul Rohrs_4 Member Posts: 466
Hey Wayne, did you ever jump on board with Visio? Did you go with the standard or professional version?

Regards,

PR

Comments

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Hey Paul!

Thanks for asking. I got busy and havent had time to jump on it. Springtime is pretty active for us hvac types. Everyone's trying to upgrade their A/C's and Heat Pumps before the hot weather hits. Plus I'm leaving town to attend my oldest daughters graduation from RIT this weekend. As I recall I was leaning toward the professional 2007 version of Visio. What do you think? WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Rohrs_7
    Paul Rohrs_7 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Professional

I have no regrets with the standard version, but I have yet to see the capabilities of the professional version. I know that it has some electrical diagram capabilities that standard does not and that's the direction I would like to place more emphasis in the future.

I still would like to take a course on Visio at some point. Maybe the local community college will offer a course or something down the road. Rest assured, you WILL learn something new every time you use it.

I think you will be fine with whatever version you choose.

Keep in touch.

Paul
This discussion has been closed.