Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

ADVERTISE IN THE LOST ART OF STEAM HEATING (Dan H.)

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    Options
    The Lost Art of Steam Heating

will be going into its 17th printing next month, and Marianne and I have decided to print this edition with a pink cover and donate a portion of the profits to breast cancer research.

For the first time ever, we're making advertising space available in one of my books. The two-page ads will appear after the index and they will be seen for years to come, and used as a buying tool.

If you make steam-heating equipment and would like to be a part of this very special edition, please e-mail me at mailroom@heatinghelp.com. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options

Tell me more.Always ready to support "The Holohan's" ""The Wall" And Breast Cancer Research.

The Pompetti's
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    This would be

for manufacturers who want the readers of Lost Art to also get a close look at their products, Jim. The old A.S.H.V.E. Guides had ads in the back, and I still use these to this day for reference to products. We sell so many copies of "Lost Art" and I thought this would be a great way to raise awareness of the cause, while giving our manufacturer friends a chance to be seen, and to be affiliated with the effort. Everyone wins.

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    After people read this book

they very often call us and ask where they can get good steam-heating equipment. You can answer them before they ask by advertising in this special edition. That's very targeted marketing. What does it cost to reach one serious customer? And what can come from that one connection? Now multiply that by a thousand.

You'll also be helping us raise funds for breast cancer research. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Thanks

to those who are seeing the value of this ad space. You're helping a great cause.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.