Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buffalo Wings

Just a HO
Just a HO Member Posts: 6
Unfortunately, I've searched in the "find a pro" and there is no one listed within a 50 mile radius. Obviously this is incorrect as several of the folks posting in this thread are closer than 50 miles.

Dan, is there an issue with the database?

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Just got back from visting

My wifes parents. Everytime I go I have to stop and get some wings. I know the Anchor Bar is the home of the wings but for me .... It Duffs. Best Wings.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    If I only knew.....

You were in town, I would have met you for a beer and some wings.;-) Duff's is also good as far as the wing's go. If you like Em "HOT" they have the suicidal ones which are to hot for me, but nothing a beer cant fix....... Believe it or not, you will never taste the same wings as you do in WNY. I'm not sure what they do, but many are trying to copy. Domino's',..... and the rest,... GIVE IT UP!!!.:-)

Just as a note: the new RTU's you see on the roof had a major Pigeon problem inside the duct work. We did not get the bid, but I would love to know how they got rid of them........

Mike T. Empire Mech.
  • Charles G.
    Charles G. Member Posts: 113
    Wings

Wings are great!! Taste like chicken...
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    You kook like You just found FOOD!

*~/:)

This is the type of experience that only a picture can convey :)

Thanks it may turn my day around remembering that we do have good days :)
  • ScottMP
    unfortunalty Weezy

I look like I found ALOT of Food and conquered it.

It time for the diet.

Mike T. I knew there had to be a Wallie in the area :)

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Scott Gregg
    Scott Gregg Member Posts: 187
    started my diet right

Me and the boy dug into my favorite recipe Baby Back BBQ ribs last night. They were grilling for about 2hrs and he had sauce ear to ear.

Now it's time to lighten up a bit before the holidays get here and make matters worse.

If any of you chaps have been putting off buying a better grill STOP! Go get one! My Sterling Forge had the room and control to cook up a whole rack of baby backs (That I cut in half) and still have room and control to cook 6 strips of riblets and one fat steak for my non-rib-eating better half. All with room to spare.

Tonight I think it's going to be fresh grilled fish or chicken breasts.
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    wings

Scott: Have ya tried the beef on weck? Another WNY food. Next time let us know your coming. We'll show you around. We have more than great snow.
  • ScottMP
    Friday night

was Beef on Weck from Andersons :)

When in Rome ... eat like a Roman

Scott

• Gene_3
    Gene_3 Member Posts: 289
    how many

Buffalo Wings can you get from 1 Buffalo??
  • Matt Clina
    Matt Clina Member Posts: 90
    A little to the east, Spiedies

I lived in Endicott for a year, and every time I pass through now I stop at Lupo's Char Pit for a spiedie sub. Then I hit Wegman's and buy as many bottles of Salamida's State Fair Spiedie Sauce as I can carry.

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    How do you think...

How do you think they get the wings, Mike?
  • Just a HO
    Hot dogs and Fish!

Have you been to Ted's? It's not wings, but their char-broiled hot dogs are the best in the country! And they don't give you secondary burns the next morning like Duff's Suicidal wings do :)

Besides food, western ny has some of the most amazing fishing in the *world* Drop me an email if you're coming to the area and I'll get in touch. Big fish live in the mighty Niagara.

I usually just stalk this site...didn't realize local contractors are here too. If you're in western ny post your contact info, I have an old heating system in need of modernization.
  • Ron Schroeder
    Ron Schroeder Member Posts: 998
    Go to

top navigation bar on this page hit Find A Professional and put in your zip code.
  • Weezbo
    Milne ii thought they eat pizza in Rome NY....

or apples...man Geography is weird:))
  • Weezbo
    i Think ,...they use buffalo scissors

they wait for the buffaloes to "Ripen" then they shear them:) and that usually coincides with the milking of the strawberry cows for strawberry milk:) i had this explained to me once in a greyhound bus as a kid on his way to the Palisades:)
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Sal's Birdland in Rochester

Mustard based, deep fried till crispy, then glazed. Wow I can actually hear myself gaining weight...
  • ScottMP
    and

if you listen closely, you can here your heart slow down.

They don't call it junk food for nothing.

Scott

• ScottMP
    went to Teds

on Saturday :)

Gee, I guess I hit all the culinary sweet spots !

Anything I missed ?

• Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    WNYHO...

Our company is 99% commercial which eats up most of our time, but If you like I can take a look.;-) We are still in our infantsy, but very busy so far. If I cannot help you, I know many that can.

Mike T.

Empire Mechanical
    716-648-1763
    Hamburg, NY 14075
  • Just a HO
    Here in WNY we like to eat

Have you tried "Charlie the butcher" ?
    They are famous for roast beef on weck.
  • Troy_3
    Troy_3 Member Posts: 479
    WNY