Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

yea buddy

Options
Bernie Riddle_2
Bernie Riddle_2 Member Posts: 178
The week of weeks, first fired one guy for stealing, found out my dad's prostrate cancer returned. Lost 2 large change out to a low baller. One plant manager jumping up and down because it got up to 78 inside, the plant manager came up on the building wanting to know what the problem was, simple you need 200 tons more of ac, nothing money couldn't cure. Then the roofers didn't show up till 3:00 today, there excuse was they went to the wrong borg warner plant.
there is only 250 mile3s apart lmao. Then came into the dreaded office to see what or who was complaining today only 2 the secratary tells me. One homeowner complaing that is was too cold and his wife raising hell it was too hot lmao. Then the big kicker in the ole backside; new customer calls up mad as hell that my guys were rude to his wife. What was said or done to her I asked? Those rednecks called her a mam and one said yes darling we an fix it. I just said I am truly sorry we upset your wife and he continued to be pissed off. Finally I asked what would you like me to do with these to low down varments, he said are you making fun of me? I simple replied " either you can except my aplogy or you can kiss my big a** and hung up. He called back and was really pissed off this time, just simpley told him call the low ballers down the street.

Peace Be With You

David C. Broome

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=390&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    SO....Its Summer Hey? *~/:)

you are very kind to share this, as last summer things were going about the same in my turn at the apple barrel. i was so far in there that i was walking around in there thinking...isn't that whale *&@# i see up there :)

'hey! it just doesn't get any better than this!' is what you have to tell yourself...then when that sinks in, REALIZE there is always room for improvement.

Weezbo .
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    holding your tongue

is tough.... I try as hard as I can .... but as my brother told me ....

Every once in awhile, you have to fire a customer. I can't belive they called her Mam.

I must be in the air Dave, I had a tough week also.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    Options
    I am so very thankful

That I wasn't drinking anything when your comment hit me, Scott. You would have owed me a laptop computer.

"Can't beleive they called her Mam."

You came close.
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    Options
    I feel your pain David

These Yankees, loveable as they are, don't realize that this is our busy season. I lost way too many this year to low ballers, but the season is not quite a third done.

Sorry to hear about your Dad's cancer returned. You and he will be in our thoughts.

Jeff

BTW, what ever happened with the lady in Hiawassee?
  • Bernie Riddle_2
    Bernie Riddle_2 Member Posts: 178
    Options
    they are to busy

to meet with me this time of the year lol. Schedule to meet them this october.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Jerry_15
    Jerry_15 Member Posts: 379
    Options

Reminds me of the old saw "That's no lady, that's my wife." I actually heard a guy at a sales seminar for flat rate say that using mam as a form of address was insulting, and a custom of those lurking at the bottom of the gene pool. In all fairness (over two days), he was most egalitarian in insulting every strata of society, especially his paying, and generally captive, audience. He was, of course, from New York. You could feel the hackles rising from southerners all over the room. He also didn't like Mr/Mrs, and on this I tend to agree. Makes older folks feel old; and young folks feel lordly. If they refer to themselves as Dr or Mr/Mrs while speaking, or leaving messages, I give it to em, and bow from the waist. We've all been there: I've found diligent and wonderful vacation planning to be a great back-brain assist in these inevitable situations. My best thoughts to your Dad, been there, but nothing makes it easier. Maybe time for a good vacation together.
This discussion has been closed.