Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

John Barba

John Barba_2
John Barba_2 Member Posts: 92
Make sure not to make any references to the Super Bowl Shuffle and we'll get along fine. And make sure your singing voice is in good shape!

Comments

• R. Swatton
    R. Swatton Member Posts: 86
    P&M Magazine Article

Heads up! I can't believe that no one on the Wall has mentioned the article by John Barber in this months issue! Its packed with great information with a side of Johns own brand of humor. What a combination!!
    Question for John: can we look forward to this type of output from you every month?
    Rich Swatton
    Authorized Heat Transfer Products Agent
  • Maine Ken
    Maine Ken Member Posts: 531

I just read it this morning. I agree we want more of this!!!!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    At the top of his game!

John did a great job at this years HCT meeting also. Funniest introduction ever :)

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John Barba_2
    Thanks!

Thank you for the kinds words, gentlemen. P&M usually asks me to write one or two articles a year. I'm looking forward to the next one.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    So is

everyone else!
    Retired and loving it.
  • mustang
    mustang Member Posts: 2
    thanks

enjoyed being part of the hct class this year and will be back in december. looking forward to it. thanks for keeping it interesting!
  • steve z.
    steve z. Member Posts: 11
    Keep up the good work

John,
    As always, you make us all look good.
    Thank god you are on our side.
    We all love ya.
  • stephen_4
    stephen_4 Member Posts: 22

what other side is there???
  • John Barba_2
    Thanks!

David says hey! He still can't figure out why your car alarm went off whenever he touched the hood. He still talks about that trip, getting heckled by Bills fans and the homemade ski-ball game. You're his favorite rep!
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    anyone have a...

link to post...I have not recieved my copy yet...ty,kpc

• Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Thanks John

After too many classes, courses, trips to factories to count. John you are the one that stands heads and shoulders above the rest. You helped create my passion for Radiant! Thanks for everything! Everybody if you haven't been to Minnesota...GO!

Rick
  • Shaun Anderson
    Shaun Anderson Member Posts: 164
    Signed up for July / October

Will be heading to Wirsbo for Mini camp 1 in July and will be back in October for Mini camp 2. With everything I've heard I can't wait, this will be one of the most informative classes I heard. I'll try to leave my Chicago Bears gear at home. Go Bears in 06 !!!

Shaun
  • Shaun Anderson
    John

This should be a real pleasure, very excited about finally meeting you. The future is Brad Johnson ?

Shaun
  • John Barba_2
    Nope,

...the future, and the present for that matter, is Tom Brady!!!
  • Shaun Anderson
    Very true,

He has the skills and the team. I like what he has done for the Patriots. Maybe we can see a repeat of Super Bowl XX, thats if we can ever get an offense going. Can't wait till the 06 season. NFL ticket is a must.

Shaun
  • mp1969
    mp1969 Member Posts: 226
    Uponor

John,

Even though Uponor sounds like the capital of the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) I still use and recommend your products and expertise. I attended your HCT class in June of 1997 and my wife and I still talk about the great time we had there.

You are an asset to your company and the industry. Keep up your great work!

Rich Kontny
This discussion has been closed.