Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Congratulations Don

Options
Packing my bags to go visit Don and his crew.... Should be an awesome day on Thursday!

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    Congratulations Don

I just recieved notification that Don received a bundle of joy on Friday, May 19th at 2:43 pm.

Best of luck and I hope the package brings you years of joy and hapiness!

See you later on in the week!
  • Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    Options
    New Apprentist?

To Don and Family.All The Best!
  • don_163
    don_163 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Affirmative.

Its here and we're ready to be owned.Thats the younger crowds way of saying schooled.

Just got done working on a rack system.And I sure hate how theirs no pressure taps or ball valve to isolate the other coils on the same circuit.It just stink trouble shooting a low budget install.

Thanks guys!
  • don_163
    don_163 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Sold out

It truly will be a great day.Thanks again Professor for making this trip for all us of here,looking forward to your arrival.

I'll be finishing up a wta installed tomorrow by 12 I hope. And then heading back to the shop to clean and set up for
    class on Thursday.

Give us a ring when you arrive.

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Options
    Directions?

I still need directions from the airport to the hotel...

You got 'em?
  • don_156
    don_156 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I hope.

When you come out of the airport you'll be on Norview ave.
    Keep stright and you will cross over military hwy.Keep on keeping on for another 5 blocks and you will come to the entrance to the Hamptons road beltway.

Take 64 east which is the second exit.Take 64 east for about 4 miles and you will see a sgin to your right which is the on ramp to the oceanfront 264 east.

Take 264 east for about another 5 miles if you look to your
    right after you have gone about three miles you will see our pride and joy Mount trashmore.If you look real good you might see one of my guys getting air on the skateboard
    ramp.

Anyway keep going stright for another two miles and you will come to your exit which is lynnhaven Parkway.Take the first exit.Make sure when you come off the exit stay in your right hand lane.Because the first turn you come to will be South Lynnhaven RD.Theirs a Mickey Ds on the corner take that right.

Come on down and on your right you will see a sign and on that sign it will be South Lynnhaven Business Park.
    Turn right..and come on back untill you see the Lowes Mechanical truck painted in the dolphin colors.The color of my favorite football team.

Thats where I'll be awaiting your arrival.From there I'll
    get you to your room that only about eight blocks away.
This discussion has been closed.