Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thread color change......

Options
Ron Schroeder
Ron Schroeder Member Posts: 998
is something that might be done at either end, I use Mozilla and when I change it at my end I lose all the icons but it is easier reading that way but looks better if I set it site preference. Go to tools then internet options on your browser and try changing the settings if you don't like it change it back

Comments

• Solarstar
    Solarstar Member Posts: 82
    Options

Hi Dan ...Is someone working the thread colar change after we have veiwed a thread...I have not changed any computor settings yet this is differant . If I need a change can someone Advise me on this?? Thanks Paul
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    I'm looking into it,

but as I said, color change is something that has never happened on any of my computers, so I suspect that it's something that happens on your PC. I've asked Invision and am waiting for them to get back to me. I'm traveling today so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    Options
    Used to happen on mine too, Dan

running Netscape if that makes any difference.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ME too.

am running M.I.E.

Usta, but dno't no mo

ME
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    All fixed

Hope you're happy.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Ron Schroeder
    Ron Schroeder Member Posts: 998
    Options
    Dan

Looks very good and working great, I was not complaining just giving the facts. You always try to please so thanks for all you do.
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    I had this issue and solved it using Mozilla and Firefox

Go to Tools/Options/Colors. There is a prompt for visited and unvisited links. Much nicer!

Brad
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Extremely:-)

Thanks to you and TLM for all your hard work and efforts. This industry would be LOST without you...

ME
This discussion has been closed.