Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The National Radiator Company

Steamhead Member Posts: 16,723
National merged with US Radiator in the late 1950s to become National-US. This was bought by Crane, then sold to Slant/Fin in the 1960s.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=157&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
All Steamed Up, Inc.
Towson, MD, USA
Steam, Vapor & Hot-Water Heating Specialists
Oil & Gas Burner Service


  • J. Skradski
    J. Skradski Member Posts: 1
    The National Radiator Company - still around?

    I have an old water boiler and am in need of a working pressure gauge. The National Radiator Company (cannot locate) is the manufacture out of Jamestown, PA. Boiler#6-22 is the only type # close to a model # I can find. It is 127,500 BTU and is from the '50's I'm guessing. Web search didn't bring anything up - help!
  • John Shea
    John Shea Member Posts: 247
    not sure if they're still around...

    but any low pressure gauge rated for steam should suffice. Ashcroft makes one with a 0-5psi range that I like.
  • A.J.
    A.J. Member Posts: 257
    National Radiator

    went out of bussiness years ago way before my time. They were located in Johnstown Pa.and a couple other locations that I can not think of at the moment.They made a great cast iron rad. that we still see on our jobs.
    Just take our gage to any heating wholesaler and they should be able to fix you up.

    Kupetz's Plb & Htg
This discussion has been closed.