Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Milne's adventures....

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
on day and an hour an a half the next. I was back to work each time, I just was'nt fun to be around.

By the way, she was cuuuutttteeee.

I was the big fat balding guy who looked like her father :(

But thanks for asking.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Everyone give a BIG AWWWWWW !

Mr Milne returns from a wonderful and Semi-relaxing vacation, only to find himself in the dentist chair undergoing a root canal procedure.

He's been back for 3 days and has made himself conspicuous by his absence! Hope you feel better soon bossman. Chris
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    ooooo

been there, done that!

Got one I've been stalling since it involves micro-surgery through an existing crown. Kinda like installing an oil tank through a basement window Chris :-)

www.firedragonent.com

• Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Take the damn thing out, you won't miss it.(nm)

• Firedragon_4
    Got too much invested in

it, like an old house. Come to think of it it's exactly the same problem there too! :-)

www.firedragonent.com

• Hey George,

Too many coincedences not to mention it.

I once agreed to remove a buried 550 and put in a pair of 275s, indoors. The fill lines went through a small addition foundation wall, with 18" of crawl space, and down into the ground. This is the first frame house in Concord NH downtown, built by Mrs Downing for her daughter (of Abbott Downing, the Concord Stagecoach makers).

The foundation wall went down to the tank and touched the edge of the tank, with the entire tank under or inside the wall. We (mostly my son and two others) crawled and dug and sawzalled the tank into 18" strips while standing inside the tank. You learn to use only the tip of the blade for a while, and as the dirt dulls it, you move in till it's worn out. I think it took under 75 blades, if I recall.

We mopped the tank up clean enough to walk in, and that mess was kept seperate and disposed of through the recyclers. The steel strips were fed through those standard little basement windows.

The coincedence is that this was the building that my mom took me to the dentist when I was a kid.

It's also the building with the low overhead that the dropped header idea was reborn in.

Noel
  • Firedragon_4
    Great stories and

pieces of history just can't be made up. Proving once again that the small world theory is in fact sound Noel.

How's my buddy Hollywood (JD) doin? I just found out he's a new member of the team there.

www.firedragonent.com

• hmmm

Is that the guy I call George?

If so, he's very qualified. He'll be moving up, if my guess is worth anything. I like working with him.

Noel
  • Firedragon_4
    Sorry Noel,

wrong initials, should have been JH not JD from MA.

You're right on the button Noel, he's come a long way very quickly and he will go a lot further, JMO!
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    HeLLLooooo

I belive this post was about me and my PAIN.

Man I can see that you guys know where sympathy is in the dictionary.

I go away on vacation, spend three days eating ibuprophen like candy and then three hours in the chair and my sympathy post turns in to a oil tank discussion.

Where is the love ???

Thanks Chris

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Hey everybody!

Scotts out from under anesthesia, now.

How ya feeling, old pal?

Still got your spunk, I see.

Noel
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Where's da love???

I've had four root canals and been back at work the next day each time. Suck it up Scotty. Unless, of course, the dental hygienist is a Pam Anderson clone...
  • Firedragon_4
    Sorry Mr. Milne,

but the site is about heating,:-)))))))) LOL.
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Geeze Scott,

I always thought your teeth were like the stars.................................

@!!!!!!!!!

O.K. no more jokes. You should be happy that a man of your advanced age still has a root to canal!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right. I'm really done with the jokes now. Do you get the senior discount on your dental work? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Does it hurt to laugh???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Does it hurt when you're shouting at me through the monitor??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hope you feel better soon pal. I really do!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.