Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Off to my High School Class Reunion

Options
Darin Cook_4
Darin Cook_4 Member Posts: 4
I am looking forward to seeing some people I have not seen in 2 decades. Scary thought. I guess I will see who time has not been kind to. I hope no one says to me " You look like you have been crawling around in basements and attics fo 20 years". Class of 1985.

Darin

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Darin

You'll feel like it was yesterday. When I go to my reunions thats how I feel.

Yea, except for the fact that the guys have less hair, more stomach and the ugly girl that no one would date ...is HOT.

Have a great time and wash that musty basement smell of your clothes :).

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Options
    The part

about the 'ugly girl' is oh so true.

I have my 40th this Fall, yikes!
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Are

you saying the other part is'nt ? :)

Come on Man, can you still wear those bell bottoms :)

lololol

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Options
    No way man,

just the truest part.

The 'ugliest girl' from my class at the twentieth reunion was on her 3rd husband, working on the 4th with a guy half her age and was a complete knockout! The second was and is still a character actress in Tinsletown, but don't ask me her name right now.

You wear the 'bell-bottoms' Scott and those madras shirts too! I'll stick to the pegged pants, white shirts, skinny ties and cuban heels, lolololol.
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    only

if I don't try to button up the fly and top button at the waist! I still have my fringed leather vest too(G).

At our last one, the "hot" girls from days gone by were mostly overweight and the plane-Jane of that era, who was now about as hot-looking as the center of the sun, turned everyone's head in the room. She'd become a massage therapist at a very well known resort. Yowza! As the ladies at our table remarked - "she didn't have those ^&%$ when we were in high school - those have to be store-bought"(G).

This discussion has been closed.