Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Holes, & physics

Options
bigugh_4
bigugh_4 Member Posts: 406
Beats me what happened. I copied the link directly, and now it makes no sense whatsoever.
I looked for "heat pipes" directly in google. and was led to this, and now I cannot repeate it.

Comments

• bigugh_4
    bigugh_4 Member Posts: 406
    Options
    Holes & physics

ME & PHA,
    Have you fellows seen this source, www.cheresuorses.com ?
    The Alaskin oil pipe line is useing this technology to keep the tundra undre it from thawing.Could this be an alternate easier way to recover the heat you'd place in the earth from a solar collecting scheme? Delta"T" is what heating is all about. As is cooling, Its just a matter of which side ot the Delta"T" you sitting on. Micheal Faraday figured that out long ago. There just has to be a way to use the sun (heat source) and the earth (heat sink) to set life where we'd like it. It's easy with fossil fuels (sun stored energy) We just have to scheme ourselves to use it as it arrives, store it immidiately and recover it quickly, and have some reserve when it is not as intense as it could be. Earth heat bubbles are not new, the volcanoes show us that. Could "heat pipes" and ME's heat sink storage be incorperated together into a useful combination? Brainstorming here!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Gary...

The link isn't right. Can you give me another?

Thanks for your interest and input.

ME
  • Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    reverse solar???

http://www.enertron-inc.com/index.php

I saw several of these installed in my last trip to the artic - they are used there to protect the temperature of the permafrost below important structures - much like absorption (sp) refrigeration. Keeps the earth frozen so that the building stays put.
This discussion has been closed.