Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I have enerjet et 32 gas boiler and need 2 burners i need help

Options
Chas. Connolly Dist. North Arlington, New Jersey (201)998-8080. Exactly what did they (keyspan) say was wrong? Could it have been the step opening gas valve? Might be time to get a second opinion. Why not punch in your zip code in the "Find a Pro". Good luck.

Robert O'Connor/NJ

Comments

• Eric Sinensky
    Eric Sinensky Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Enerjet et 32 gas boiler

I own a enerjet et 32 gas fired boiler. had keyspan do a service call and said burner was no good called enerjet company no answer, called a few supply houses with no luck. I need to buy burners for this boiler can anyone help if you have enerjet parts or know where to find call me Eric 631-281-8600 If you are a repair person and can get me the parts you will have my install business
  • Eric Sinensky
    Eric Sinensky Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Enerjet et 32 gas boiler

Thanx for the reply. Keyspan said the actual burner was old and fatigued it was developing a small crack and should be replaced normally a $35 dollar part . However enerjet who was in buisiness for 25 years stopped answering the phone 2 weeks ago. Tech said to call around all of NY ,NJ heating supply companies to see if any one had the part that I need or I would need a brand new boiler 3K VS $35 dollars for part. asking any one for google help or tech help on this
  • Rose0719
    Rose0719 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Enerjet parts - burners

Hi am having problem getting parts can you help out? Not sure if you ever got the parts?
This discussion has been closed.