Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Which panelrad and Why for good value??

Options
Paul B_5
Paul B_5 Member Posts: 60
Seen some offshore panelrads that were not european but from china (I Know). they were cheap price wise and the quality looked good. . Which North American is the most popular/best represented /and good value for the money. (ie. Runtal/stelrad/radson/myson and so on) I'll take your opinions so Fire Away.. Paul ...Oh a couple pics of the chinese rads

Comments

• ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    Options
    VEHA

I like VEHA panel radiators. The price is good, they seem to have them in stock, and they are heavy.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    biasi

If price is a concern go with the Biasi panel rads. They look like the Buderus ones at half the price. We have installed many of them with great success.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Maine Doug_62
    Maine Doug_62 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Veha

I have these in my commercial building which is also my home. When I drove to pick them up, they had banded them on a pallet and fork lifted into my truck. Included fittings.
  • Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    Options
    www.hydronicalternatives.com

Get in touch with Paul Ross to find out availability of Radson in whatever area you're from. I love the product and think the world of the guy and his company.
This discussion has been closed.