Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for a Pro in Boston

Options
Ray Landry_3
Ray Landry_3 Member Posts: 94
We service Newton, but don't go much past it in terms of nearing the city. Where exactly are you located?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=463&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Dan_15
    Dan_15 Member Posts: 388
    Options

I have a Buderus G215/4 with R2107 and BFU indoor sensor and outdoor reset, with 40gal Megastor indirect tank. My system was born ages ago as a gravity coal fired boiler with standing cast iron rads, but now is a patchwork of fin/tube convectors and cast iron mains/risers of various dimensions.

I'm looking for a pro from the Wall who has experience servicing this equipment and who services the Newton, MA area. I've got a couple of colder rooms that could use a little help, and someday maybe rip out all the mains as part of a basement remodel. Although I don't have any major installation work right now, I would like to develop a long-term relationship with a pro from the Wall to at least do annual maintenance and also work on my system and help optimize things as necessary over the years. I've tried "Find a Professional" but there is nobody listed who seems to explicitly handle the little guys like me in this area. Am I asking the right questions and/or looking in the right place? Anyone out there? Thanks, Dan
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,544
    Options
    Isn't it amazing

that we don't have more advertisers?
    Retired and loving it.
  • Dan_15
    Options

> We service Newton, but don't go much past it in

> terms of nearing the city. Where exactly are you

> located?

>

> _A

> HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=

> 463&Step=30"_To Learn More About This

> Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in

> "Find A Professional"_/A_

Hi Ray, I am in the center of Newton, basically near the town hall.
  • Dan_15
    Options

Hi Ray, I am in the center of Newton, basically near the town hall.
  • Ray Landry_3
    Ray Landry_3 Member Posts: 94
    Options

Dan, I sent you an email. I would be happy to come out and look at the problem your having.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    I second that- Have Ray Stop By

I am in Auburndale much of the time; I may stop by to look over a shoulder or two.
  • Ted_9
    Ted_9 Member Posts: 1,718
    Options
    find a pro

Daniel, I'm glad you found someone. You should be pleased with Ray's services.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.