Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

heating

Options
zahy
zahy Member Posts: 1
how do i fix the oil burner so my kid could have heat? i need directions on how to do that please. thank you

Comments

• Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    Options
    Call a pro

it's too easy to create a dangerous condition if you don't fix these things properly. Also, after fixing a burner it must be tested for proper combustion. Where are you located? Have you tried the Find a Professional page of this site?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_171
    Brad White_171 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    As Steamhead Said

Call a professional. This is not a do-it-yourself operation and any small amount of advice given could mushroom rapidly into a dangerous condition, far worse than being uncomfortable.

Just a hunch so forgive me if I am off on saying so, but if it is a matter of not being able to afford the work, call a pro anyway and explain the situation.

There may be city or county or public utility agencies that can help. The good news is, it is not the dead of winter.

Bottom line- do not attempt anything yourself unless you know exactly what you are doing.
This discussion has been closed.