Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A great time had in Canada Eh....

Options
hot_rod
hot_rod Member Posts: 22,210
Mr Eatherton impressed the hell out of this German engineer from Wilo, at the NAIT school.

With one quick blow, ME put the hurt on this 55 gallon barrel.

Still smiling as he wipes the blood from his hand. I'm in awe :)

hot rod
Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
Living the hydronic dream

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Many Thanks!!

Thank you to the GREAT folks at WILO for sponsoring my first venture to the great white North. And thanks to all the folks at Foot Hills AHAC. You people are all something special, and I hope the U.S. can follow your wonderful lead some day.

Many thaks to Mr Hughes and his FANTASTIC trade college, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, what a fantastic facility. Makes me want to drag all the administrators and board from my college of hydronic knowledge up there to show them what a REAL trade college is all about.

Good to see all my American friends up there, and agane (Canadian pronunciation), many thanks to all the fine friendly Canadian folks I met during the trip.

I will be back...

ME
  • The Boiler Dr.
    The Boiler Dr. Member Posts: 163
    Options
    ME

I read all of your posts here faithfully, especially regarding CO. I sat at the next table to you during the Friday AM symposium and failed to make your aquaintance. I won't make the same mistake next time

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Shoulda, coulda woulda...

Next time, DO.

And trust me, there WILL be a next time.

ME
This discussion has been closed.