Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NAOHSM Bound

Options
Trailering all the way from your place... phew... 27 hours?

I'll just be returning from a week away.. I'll have to check to make sure I can get out. SOunda slike a great time :-)

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Any Wallies there?

I am heading off to Hershey for NAOHSM in May -- one of my favorite places to visit. I will probably take in a Harrisburg Senators baseball game on Tuesday night the 22nd. It is a great venue and I'd like to invite any Wallies to join me if they can. The ballpark and "island" are very cool and not much beats minor league baseball.
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Options
    indeed!

I'll be there & rumor has it HR will too. My seminar will be on Radiant Golf - be the Tiger Woods of hydronics(G).
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    I'm game for the motorcycle ride!

and plan on attending. My first NAOHSM, should be a treat.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

I’ll be there from Sunday till Thursday and as always am looking forward to it.

Hot Rod I don’t believe I have seen you since Dan’s first Wetstock? It’ll be nice to have you with us at NAOHSM

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Al Letellier_9
    Al Letellier_9 Member Posts: 929
    Options
    Hershey

Yes, I'll be there and as always will enjoy the week. The game sounds great but that's the night of the awards banquet, so I'll have to pass on that. Have a dog and a beer for me.
  • bringing your hog?

HR,

If you are riding I may be tempted to trailer mine out.

Mmmm, maybe I need to reconsider my schedule that week!

wheels
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    I'll be there...

...on Tuesday and Wednesday, but will be at the banquet as well as the after parties. No time for the game.
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    I'll trailer the Triumph

and pick up John from PHC News along the way. I believe John Vastyan will also do a ride to some diner on Sunday maybe? Then the NAOHSM ride on Monday.

hot rod

• Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_1
    Options
    hog fever!

HR,

JV has been trying to get me back in the saddle. I sold my 74 Super Glide the second year I was in business. As a sole propriator, if I wrecked - we wouldn't eat. Quit skydiving that same year. As I told John, if I rode again, I'd get the same fever that led me to my first and only bike after riding and driving my cousin's 57 hardtail panhead late one night.
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    I will be there...

at the Honeywell booth. Please stop by & say hello!
  • bicycles anyone?

Hi John,

I'll be there for the Monday bike ride, since it was so much fun in the rain last year. I'll be wheelin' a 1981 Schwinn "Traveler", looking forward to the fun.

The ball game sounds like a great time.

Best regards, Pat
  • Tim Doran_4
    Tim Doran_4 Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Should be there

I hope to make it down for a day or two. It will be fun to go to a trade show without having to work the booth. It's been a long time. How about a wallie dinner or at least a cold beer or two?

Tim D.
This discussion has been closed.