Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I love the Yankees

Hey, hey, hey... Goood bye.....
Why breaks the tradition of the losing streak? Only way they'll be in the history books is to make a centery of being a losing team and still sucking money from fans with false hope..... Sooo hey, hey, hey good bye..... GOOOO GOOOO WHITE SOX !! Tombig, please have fun at the opening day !

Comments

• Dave B
    Dave B Member Posts: 1
    Baseball season is around the corner

Yippie!!!!! Down with the Red Sox. Yankees go to college to get more knowledge, Red Sox go to Jupiter to get more stupider!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Joe Brix
    Joe Brix Member Posts: 626
    You're.......

.....dead to me, Dave..........

:-)
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    One of the Great

rivalry of All TIME.

And of course YANKEES SUCK !!

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,540
    Why

not root for Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to get richer?I'm rooting for the Cubs, after 99 years they're due!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Big Ed
    Big Ed Member Posts: 1,117
    I Feel Your Pain

Its been a few years since the Yanks have won one too :(
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    go braves

rah, rah, rah.
  • Contractor
    Contractor Member Posts: 41

The sox are gonna slice and Dice K the yanks this season.
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    You're all getting your hopes up for nothing.......

The Tigers are going to win 115 game this year and sweep the Cardinals in a rematch of last years series.

:)

Go Tigers or go home!
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Go Sox!

Go Go Go
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    As Long As

Sheffield misses the whole season, that would be OK. He has been a clubhouse killer, malcontent and a cancer everywhere his steroid ridden body has taken him... GO METS

Rick
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    At least

the Yankees, Red Sox, Tigers etc. can win games, unlike the Orioles. Why go to Camden Yards if you know they're going to lose again?

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Steamhead,

One of the local radio newscasters is from Balmore...He still refers to Camden Yard as "the best bar in town".

Too bad. Such a beautiful place and they fill it with bums.

If I want to watch baseball, I'll go to one of the local colleges...they play for more than one reason. JMHO. Chris
  • Tombig_2
    Tombig_2 Member Posts: 231
    Go Sox!!!

....White Sox that is. The American league central looks like another good year shaping up. I'll be attending my first ever opening day this year so I'm pretty stoked.

AMERICA'S PASTIME....gotta love it
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    I hear

it's the most expensive bar in town! Never been there to find out, and I don't plan to go until we have a championship-quality team instead of the embarrassment we've had since 1984. So I might never go!

I bet they trade Sheffield to the Orioles.......

• EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,452

GO Yankees! Red Sox Suck. And I'm from MAassachusetts too!

Ed
  • Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    Go Jays Go

Time for the World Series Trophy to come back north of the border...........

Dobber
  • Jim Farrell
    Jim Farrell Member Posts: 46

Yankees Triple A Team is now in Scranton PA...

Any one that wants to see a great game with good parking, decent food not too high beer prices and good old fashion baseball...Come and take a look at what the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees have to offer...
  • Christian Egli_2
    Christian Egli_2 Member Posts: 812
    Go go Dayton Dragons

OK, I know I'm out of my league, but I'm all starry eyed ever since Heater, the mascot, kissed me.

Heater and Gem< /a >
    The same link
    http://www.daytondragons.com/fanz/heatergem/
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    I am dissapointed in you Frank

What kind of a fan are you ?

1984 ??????

You would never make it as a Sox Fan ...

We wait generations .... We go and drink watery beer and strange hotdogs for years just for the game.

Camdon Yards is a Historic place ( like Fenway ) take that Bride of yours to a game !!!

Scott

• Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    Triple A Ball

or even single A ball games can be fun to attend.

For what it's worth, my family and I attended a game that had a rookie named Andruw Jones in it. Who was to know that he'd be in the majors as quick as he was?

• Tombig_2
    Tombig_2 Member Posts: 231
    Cubs-Sox

rjphd, I plan to thoroughly enjoy my first opening day, thanks. We'll be tailgating early. I hope the weather accommodates us. You can't tailgate at Wrigley field because there's no parking lot:) Steamheads comments about Camden Yard kinda remind me how we feel about most Wrigley patrons...come to party and, oh yeah, there's a ball game too. Since I live in walking distance I'm gonna try for a couple of spur of the moment appearances at Wrigley this year.
  • Contractor
    Contractor Member Posts: 41
    the cape league

those were fun games. beach all day then watch baseball at night. saw nomah play a few years back. clemens, bonds (for what its worth), mo vaughn and so on all started there.
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Naaaaah

when I was growing up in the Sixties and Seventies, we had some great Orioles teams. Now they struggle to break .500 . If I had employees who were that bad I'd fire them.

If the Red Sox are playing the Yankees, I'll root for the Sox, and watch the Steinbrenner fireworks if the Yankees lose.

Memorial Stadium was historic. Camden Yards has never had a world champion Orioles team. Speaking of the Sox and the Stadium, as a kid I watched Tony Conigliaro hit a few home runs there. Years later I bought a used pickup truck from one of his cousins. He was impressed that I remembered the name.

This discussion has been closed.