Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Places that sell water heaters on the internet,..

Options
Chris_82
Chris_82 Member Posts: 321
So I looked up the multiple references to the alleged lawyer that is supposedly handling this issue for radientXXX (insert any letters you feel are appropriate). Anyways no reference in the lawyers Guide, the guide is a nationwide reference for lawyers so that at a glance anyone can see if they are registered and their address lookup is valid and what school they went to in many cases. Totally bogus, but that hasn’t stopped many web sites from running in fear from this organization of fear-spreading individuals. The power of suggestion and the fear of frivolous lawsuits apparently have great power.
Anyways they have shown their hand and it’s not concern about our trade. It’s about the right to sell on the internet to anyone. Money over responsibility, perhaps they are the ones that continually ask why we don’t use water heaters to heat our radiant floors. Just some thoughts to ponder?
I'm sorry to say it but I'm going to have to wait for the first lawsuit, which means someone is going to suffer, needlessly, and then start a media blitz they have yet to see the end of. And thanks to those that have sent documention... i wish and need more contentious individuals to take a stand...
This discussion has been closed.