Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Has anyone heard from Ray Landry lately?

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,924
a few months back? Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• same go for Perry

I havnt seen Perry's posts in awhile, I miss his educataial(sp) and commentary....
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    Ray's last post was in early March

Nice of you to be thinking of him, Mad Dog. I will ping him directly. You are right to think of him...
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,924
    Options
  • Ray Landry_3
    Ray Landry_3 Member Posts: 94
    Options

Whoa! I can't even believe my eyes it's an honor for you guys to be thinking of me! I've been lurking mostly latley, haven't done an install in like 6 months though! Just small plumbing roughs, fire sprinkler, ect... Actually, I'm lying I did a big job a few weeks ago with 2 turbomax indirects to replace a 700 gallon storage tank, gotta post those pics! Actually, tomorwo I start a big 5500 sf 'party barn' with radiant througout.. I get to try out the new veiga paneling system for laying down the pex tube under the cement, I'm stoked...

How have you been Brad? How's Susan's Vitodens doing? Done any big installs latley Matt? Well I'm off to FW webb in Bedford to see some new italian 3-pass boiler their going to start pushing.. Hell of an excuse to take the bike for a trip that's for sure

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • LarryC
    LarryC Member Posts: 331
    Options
    Perry has go an outage.

Shortly after the 401 thread, Perry stated he is coming up to an refueling outage at his plant. My guess after working 12+ hours everyday for the next 30+ days, he will not feel like posting too much.

I'm sure he will be back.

Larry C
  • Brad White_9
    Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
    Options
    Perry will be back from the plant

with glowing green testicles probably... he won't feel like posting much indeed, or anything else for that matter. :)
  • Perry_3
    Perry_3 Member Posts: 498
    Options
    Actually....

I was in Portland Oregon for a long weekend, and the outage starts this weekend.

I will have to restrict my posting starting this weekend - but feel free to email me if you all think there is something I can offer help on.

Perry
This discussion has been closed.