Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mini Camp bummer

Options
2»

Comments

• John Jr
    John Jr Member Posts: 210
    Options
    JB I hope you made the deal!!!

John I tried to help you out before and you messed it all up. There is still time for you to tell your lovely wife that part of your job description is that you must own a bike. Tell her that Johnny likes people who go riding with him and that it will be good for you. Johnny will stand behind you! Thats the kind of guy he is.

You will be very happy with Taco they have allot of good people there.
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well.........at least you can still do your "injection" demonstration!!

Now.....let's talk Karaoke and 500 007's to the first contractor that jumps on stage. (DOH!!!)

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do!!!! (Warmin' up)

I wish you all the best John.

P.S. Don't forget the Red/Green clips!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John Barba_3
    John Barba_3 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks Frank..

I appreciate the good wishes, and I'll be forever grateful to you for giving me a chance 11+ years ago. And I'll never forget the look on your face the time you walked in on me and Cindy Albrecht on the floor of the men's room. You walked away muttering "there's some things the president of a company just doesn't need to know..." Just to clarify -- I was showing her the finer points of angle stops and lav risers!

Thanks again Frank, and best wishes to you...

JMB

• John Barba_3
    Options
    Let's not start that again!!!

On second thought, call Wes. He'll fork over the tubing!

• Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Ok

I seem to have misplaced his home number and he DID tell me to call him ANY TIME.

Post it here on the wall please.

I e-mailed you.

Mark H

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Tim Doran_4
    Tim Doran_4 Member Posts: 138
    Options
    No Restaurant

My father in-law is a commercial fisherman so we get all the fresh sea food we can ask for. All we need is a grill and a few cold beers. However, if your looking for a great sea food restaurant I would recommend Bostwicks in Easthampton or Claudios in Greenport. Let me know if your comming out my way.

Tim d.
  • Dave Larsen_2
    Dave Larsen_2 Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Rock star

John, you are the Rock star of our industry. Wish you all the best........wish you had lasted one more week, Wausau surely missed out. See you around.
  • John Barba_3
    Options
    You, my friend...

were REALLY a rock star. Lemme know if there's anything I can do for you.

JMB
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 177
    Options
    I'd like to

Any weekend at all, we could sit for an afternoon and enjoy the fruits of the sea. If you have one open, say the word!

Noel
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Wishing you the best....

John, you've done great things in this industry. I know you'll be doing more of the same with Taco. Best of luck and success with this move! Paul

• barba and bailor... one thread??

OMG,

Both of y'all coming onto the wall in one thread again... HISTORY! Both of you guys are top dogs that I have had, and hope to continue, a great relationship with!

All the best John! There is life after working for.... I gotta watch what I say here, don't I! OK, just have fun. We never know where any of us will end up :-)

Love ya man,

wheels
  • John Barba_3
    Options
    Wheels...

Whatever you do, don't kiss me again. People talk...

And we need to sing "Cover Of The Rolling Stone" together one more time! See you soon!!!!

JMB
  • Tom Kane
    Tom Kane Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations..................

Congratulations on your new position John. You have been the face of that side of the industry taught a lot of people the right way to approach radiant heating as well as hydronics in general. Your future with Taco will be very bright I'm sure.......tell Bob Coons I said hello.
This discussion has been closed.