Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Western Suffolk Boces , Wilson Tech.

Options
fandango
fandango Member Posts: 2
Just a quick hello and welcome here to the Spring Semester students of Western Suffolk Boces , Wilson Technical Institute.
If you made it here you are in the right place to learn from the best of the best in our industry.
Sit back , read , post and enjoy.
See you all in Oil I on Monday
and all in Oil II on Wednesday

Ken Resnick

Comments

• fandango
    fandango Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats to Ken on his NYS ED DEPT license

Congratulations to ken on receiving his certification and teaching license from the university of NY state education dept. Ken teaches at Boces on long island. I have taken three courses with him at Boces and owe him alot for the education I got. Thank you
  • helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    Options
    Thanks to all

Thanks to all , but please do not forget none of us can do "it all alone" .
    There are some real great people behind the lines at Western Suffolk Boces, Wilson Technical Institute, that day after day make my job possible , and deserve the credit for so much of this being accomplished.

Kristine, Nancy , Deanna, Patty, etc. and all the wonderful people that make me look good.
    Without them none of this would be possible .

Thank You all ,

Ken Resnick
    He who knows WHY

Shall be master of

He who knows HOW
  • michael siena
    michael siena Member Posts: 53
    Options
    thanks

Congrats to Ken Resnick for earning New York State teaching Credentials. This is no small milestone and clearly shows Kens dedication to his craft. Ken,thank you for raising the bar savor your achivement you earned it. I find myself looking foward to attending his oil 2 class at wilson tech even on days when i am covered in boiler scale and grease.
    I would also be remiss if i did not thank all the folks in the bursar's office for being so great.
This discussion has been closed.