Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Start you formal eucation

LOL.Oh lord its hard to be humble, when....................

Comments

• Eugene Silberstein 3
    Eugene Silberstein 3 Member Posts: 1,380
    Start your formal HVAC/R training this fall

The HVAC/R program at Suffolk County Community College will be starting another group of fine students this fall. As originally planned, the program would bring new students into the program in the fall of even-numbered yhears only. This has changed this year.

Since we will be breaking ground on the new facility within the next year and will have it open for business in the fall of 2009, we decided to bring a new group of students in this year.

So....

If you are interested (or know of anyone who is) in obtaining your Associates Degree (A.A.S) in heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration, give us a call. Classes will be conducted primarily in the evening, so as not to conflict with your busy work-day schedules.

Give Sam Brinn in Admissions a call at (631) 851-6774 for more information and tell him that Professor Silberstein sent you!
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    It would help

It would help if the professor could spell "education" right?
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620

professor, you eva need help spellan just kall me I'd be glad too help u

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Eugene Silberstein 3
    I know you guys...

... are presently thinking about your long days at the beach and relaxation (ducking), but the fall is just around the corner (sad but true). A number of you guys had asked about the program at the college, so I bumped this to the top...

Give Sam a call to start your training this fall.

This discussion has been closed.