Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gauge Glass Float

Joe Moody
Joe Moody Member Posts: 22
In a sight glass on a steam boiler there is sometimes a little ball that floats in the glass to help indicate the level. Does anyone know who manufactures these balls or the entire gauge glass assembly? I have checked Conbraco & John C. Ernst catalogs and did not see them.
This discussion has been closed.