Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

From our friends at HVACTV.com

Options
Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
how the snow melts in eleventeen below is not something everyone Knows ...Taco Knows :) and will likely have 2300 years of experienced engineers to explain Every Thing :)

I am going to do my best to remember when it is Tuesday and play hookie the last half of my day:)

This is a particularly fortune nus event:) The Tim has moved and Dan will have insights free for the contemplaiting :)

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,551
    Options

Happy New Year to all from HVACTV. We hope it finds you healthy, happy, and prosperous.
    HVACTV Live is proud to present our latest monthly webcast, Tuesday evening, January 30th, 2006 at 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

This month we have part 3 of our series with Tim McElwain. This series will focus on integrated controls. Withe record cold across the country this wwekend the odds are you will face off with one of these babies in the next week or two. Get the inside scoop from Tim.

Part 4 of our series from Dan Holohan called"Why I Wrote It".
    We all know Dan has written a lot of useful and thoughtful books about our industry. In this series he talks about those books, and the motivation behind them.

Finally we take a look at a massive snow melt system installed at the new loading docks being built at Taco Inc.'s headquarters.

Join your fellow professionals in the live chat! See you on Tuesday!

Click to go directly to HVACtv:
    HVACTV.com

RicM & the HVACTV Crew
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.