Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Here They Come

Options
Two new high efficiency on demand water heaters will be unveiled in the next couple of weeks.One I am very familiar with as I have ran tests sites for the American Company that distributes them. Navien America will have a booth at the AHR show in Dallas next week.

While I have yet to test the 94% unit I have two test sites using their "Heating Box" as a supplemental and very cost effective combination domestic hot water and hydronic system.

This will provide the lowest mass heating system to date.The ten plus years of design and refining have covered all the concerns about crossover contamination and rapid cycling.They currently have flat plate singe wall XHs and will soon come out with double wall XHs for states that have this requirement.

While not the answer for all domestic hot water nor hydronic needs this is definitely going to be a great alternative for many applications!

Rich K.

Make Peace Your Passion!

P.S. Rumors have it that old school A.O.Smith (who up to now has pretty much bad mouthed on demand heaters) is also going to offer an on demand high efficiency heater)

Comments

• Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Options
    Here They Come

Two new high effeciency on demand water heaters will be unvailed in the next couple of weeks.One I am very familiar with as I have ran tests sites for the American Company that distributes them. Navien America will have a booth at the AHR show in Dallas next week.

While I have yet to test the 94% unit I have two test sites using their "Heating Box" as a supplemental and very cost effective combination domestic hot water and hydronic system.

This will provide the lowest mass heating system to date.The ten plus years of design and refining have covered all the concerns about crossover contamination and rapid cycling.They currently have flat plate singe wall XHs and will soon come out with double wall XHs for states that have this requirment.

While not the answer for all domestic hot water nor hydronic needs thiss is definitely going to be a great altrnative for nany applications!

Rich K.

Make Peace Your Passion!

This discussion has been closed.