Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Used hoodie for sale

jackchips_2
jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,337
John.

He could coach naked and we'd still love him.

That is the first time I watched a major Boston sporting event and didn't feel bad at the end.

Peyton Manning is a class act and his coach even better. I hope they go all the way.

I even started rooting for New Orleans until that atrocious move by bush Bush.

Let the best team win and give us a clean, classic match.

Jack

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,245
    Owner will trade for new cardboard box

Thank goodness the Hoodie didn't make it to the Super Bowl. I'd hate to see THAT new fashion trend. Maybe Belichick can spend time shopping at the Thrift Shops for new threads for next season.

Nice to see Archie, errrrrrrrr, Peyton Manning in his first Super Bowl. Go Colts.
  • Norm Harvey
    Norm Harvey Member Posts: 684

Tough schendule, half the pats fighting the flu, you could tell the defense ran out of energy. They were tired, and dehydrated you could see the difference when the Pats had to bring in their defensive bench players.

If there were any other team Id like to see in the superbowl, it would be the Colts. I'll be rooting for them.

I do think though that the outcome of the game would have been entirely different if we had healthy players.

Manning deserves this superbowl, I do agree he is a great quaterback. Right up there in Bradys league. A class act all the way, and he makes great commercials!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• John@Reliable_13
    John@Reliable_13 Member Posts: 34
    He can't sell it, needs it for next season!

How about the one Boomer had on?
  • John@Reliable_13
    John@Reliable_13 Member Posts: 34
    John, He has a suit.

This was taken during a walk thru on field, found it on yahoo.
  • Tombig_5
    Tombig_5 Member Posts: 60
    Monsters of the Midway Rule the NFC

A strong, clean hitting "D" propels us back to the super bowl after a 22 yr hiatus. I was kinda hoping for a reprise of the '85 version against the Pats but a midwest super bowl suits me fine. I'm sure Peyton will be the fan favorite (he'd be mine if the Bears weren't in it) and we'll be underdogs but as the Saints learned that's why they play the games.

Ditka never wore a suit on the sideline until after he won a super bowl. I suppose Bill B. can wear whatever he wants..he earned it.

Virginia recieves the trophy named after her Dad. Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady...I can't wait to see her presented with that tall one with the football on top
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,245
    Who dat?

:-)
  • Tombig_5
    Oops

I misspelled Mr. Manning's first name "Payton" until I edited it. A little freudian me thinks considering I'm a Bears fan. I'm sure Archie was pulling for the Saints.
  • Da Bears !!

Da Bears all the wayyyyyy!! Hey Tombig, I was told that Mike Dikta starts wearing his suit after George Halas passed on....
  • Tombig_5
    RJ

I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first time!
This discussion has been closed.