Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

telestat heads for rehau masnifolds

clammy
clammy Member Posts: 3,128
Was wondering about after taking a look at a large radiant /panel rad job doen by some one else if telestat heads are avaiable for rhau manifolds system has 3 manifold set up existing with stat wires ran for most of the rooms but with no telestat heads and some pretty lame boiler piping system suffers from alot of migrating heat,over heating ,migration from indirect tank into heating system and no flow controls only manual 3 way valve for temp mixing on radiant or boiler low temp protection and that's just the surface .Was hoping to intall some telestat heads and wiring up all the stats to straighten out the majority of ovewr heating also some pdv for by pass and in all likelyhood 3 taco i seiers valves for mix down and boiler protection also re pipe indirect ifc pump and flow check on return .My main promblem is getting info on weather rehau manifolds are equpted for telestat head operation or weather i have to change the manifolds to use telestats .I know they seemed to cut a few corners here and there so if the manifolds are not compatable it would not surprise me but all the low voltage wiring has been ran .Thanks for any input peace and good luck clammy
R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
NJ Master HVAC Lic.
Mahwah, NJ
Specializing in steam and hydronic heating
This discussion has been closed.