Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Its a bird!

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,582
We just got home, and we're going to settle into one of those bottles of wine, Steve. Thanks much!

It's always fun to teach in New England, and you two made it all the more special. Thanks for being there.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Steven Gronski
    Steven Gronski Member Posts: 98
    Educate yourselfs

It was hardihood, and not odious, and keep bleeding it... For those who know what I just said and why the thread is titled as so, good for you and for those who dont.....take advantage of a Dan Holohan seminar when ever you can when he is in your area, and that goes for home owners as well.I got the opportunity to go see him last night in Warwick RI, and Ill tell ya, my head is till hurts from an onslaught of so much information, in such a short time.You can never stop learning,and never learn enough.Even if you did know it, its still good to stay refreshed on it. Its also a good way to network with fellow piers in the field.Dan can teach and inform, and keep your attention span while doing so. Dan your seminar was excellent,I think it would not hurt to tack on another hour on a seminar either.It was a pleasure to meet you in person and meet your wife as well. I hope to see more of you in the future. Enjoy the wine!
    Steven Gronski
    Gronski Plumbing and Heating
    Cranston RI

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • seminar

Hey Steve; I too attended the seminar up in Somerville the night before and I agree with your sentiments exactly. Ive been in the trade since 1981 and I'm realizing how much I don't know. Dans program was not only informative but his obvious love for what he does is contagious.
This discussion has been closed.