Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Recemmendations for Denver steam heat Contractor?

Dave Stroman
Dave Stroman Member Posts: 766
I love to trouble shoot stream systems. It is such a pleasure to see the things work like they were originally intended. Sometimes it takes a lot of staring, and tracing out the piping, and finding those hidden air vents or cross over traps. And then studying my steam books and finding just the right info to correct the problems.

Good luck Mark, hope you make them smile when things work like they should.

Dave in Denver

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Steam contractor needed in Denver

Sorry to post this here, but the 'find a professional' search on this site didn't locate anyone in the Denver area.
    I'm in need of a good steam system contractor to help me diagnose issues with my system.
    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for your time
  • Steam contractor needed in Denver

Sorry to post this here, but the 'find a professional' search on this site didn't locate anyone in the Denver area.
    I'm in need of a good steam system contractor to help me diagnose issues with my system.
    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for your time
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,399
    Mark or Dave?

Not sure of their steam credentials but Mark Etherton and Dave Stroman have to my mind "Dead-Men Attitude" and are both top notch. Not to the exclusion of others.

I suppose the Denver Big Ugly might reveal more..

:)
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • I'm in Denver...

Not quite the status as a Frank Wilsey, but knowledgeable and willing and able and know when to say when and call in people with greater expertise than my own:-) I also read instructions and am not afraid to ask for directions when lost;-)

Does this mean I'm going to lose my Man Card???

Thanks for the referral Brad.

What can I help you with Mr. Homeowner?

ME

• thanks

much appreciated.

mark...do you have any contact email/phone (or can you reply back to my email)?
    thanks
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 16,015

Ain't the WALL awsome!

This discussion has been closed.