Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Glenn Stanton ROCKS !!!

Just doing what I enjoy doing and always learning to boot! Always glad to be of some help in one way or another. That's my nature and has a whole bunch to do with my job.

Glenn Stanton

Manager of Training

Burnham Hydronics

U.S. Boiler Co., Inc.

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    But you all know that ... don't you !!

I have a good customer who e-mailed me with problems at his vacation home. One zone would'nt pull in the boiler all the way and it chattered and made noise and it was Under His Bedroom in his vacation home. Not much of a Vacation huh ??

Its a Burnham Boiler and I e-mailed Glenn with the problems. His diagnosis of the zone valve head and heat anticipator where right on the money. A few months of bother and confusion was repaired and I have a customer who thinks I am the smartest guy out there.

YA, Of course I told him it was Glenn.

But I knew where to go for the answer :)

Thank You ... Once Again Glenn.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,365
    The Hardest working man in the business

Yes, he always comes through when you need him. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • I'll third that notion...

Thanks to Glenn, the students at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology will each have their own copy of Burnham's Heating Helper booklet when I teach for a few days in March. The classroom exercises are based on info straight from the booklet. I'm looking forward to challenging their minds and perceptions. Without Glenn's help, I'd still be scratching to get enough copies. Thanks.
  • John McArthur_2
    John McArthur_2 Member Posts: 157

Good for Glenn. True customer service, diagnoising a problem that was apparantly not related to his company's equipment.

That kind of service makes our entire industry look good.
This discussion has been closed.