Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Honeywell L4006H 1004 Aquastat controller
Ken D. Member Posts: 836
I use flag connectors on the elec. terminals and keep extra copper strapping left over from expansion valves. It is easier.
Idea about aquastat controller
I use this controller on all my jobs and I was wondering about changing the controller a little.
1. What about installing push in connectors on it like you have on a light switch so you do not have to fight with those screws.
2. How about copper strapping instead of the galv. strapping because you have to tape around the strap so the two metals do not touch.0
Honeywell says their aquastat design efforts are going into electronic aquastats. No desire to invest in the oldies.0
This discussion has been closed.
- 121.3K All Categories
- 84K THE MAIN WALL
- 2.9K A-C, Heat Pumps & Refrigeration
- 53 Biomass
- 417 Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- 40 Chimneys & Flues
- 1.7K Domestic Hot Water
- 4.7K Gas Heating
- 119 Geothermal
- 155 Indoor-Air Quality
- 3K Oil Heating
- 56 Pipe Deterioration
- 769 Plumbing
- 5.4K Radiant Heating
- 362 Solar
- 14K Strictly Steam
- 3K Thermostats and Controls
- 51 Water Quality
- 625 Buy, Sell, Barter
- 38 Industry Classes
- 73 Job Opportunities
- 17 Recall Announcements